before the recent minecraft updates, we managed to make several new additions to the network. In case you did not know about them, here they are:
- In factions, normal players are now able to set one home. This creates an interesting opportunity and opens a lot of doors for players to experiment with. Donators still have an advantage over normal players - they are able to set an unlimited amount of homes instead of only one.
- The SG glitch where an arena would have been ingame with 0 players has now been fixed! We are investigating a new glitch with an arena that glitches up when starting. Now that we are able to program our SG plugin, this opens a lot of chances to fix bugs as well as add several new features such as receiving money on kill and making the deathmatch announce when it is going to be executed.
- New minigames arena named Lost Dreams has been released!
New features incoming:
- A new creative spawn is going to be released soon!
- A new skyblock pvp arena is going to be released soon!
- Although the gun server release may have been delayed by a week due to the recent MC updates, we too are working to release them ASAP